Virtual Assistant Coordinator (Remote) Contract - Deltora
Deltora is an American company with offices located all around the world. We are a truly global brand that has sold to almost every country worldwide. We have since our inception in 2021 challenged the jewelry industry by going our own way and we are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that has only just begun.
We are looking for a strategic, cooperative and results-oriented person to join our team as Virtual Assistant Coordinator – Remote. Deltora is growing and expanding rapidly and we are searching for someone that would like to grow together with us. We offer you a role in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where everything is possible. You will be assisting our direct to consumer e-commerce for Deltora online marketplaces and report to the CEO.
You will work remotely from your office.
- Drive our online marketplaces to increase brand/store exposure and generate traffic, profitability and innovations across all platforms
- Manage and operate content and product information for the online marketplaces
- Coordinate campaign material from the marketing department for use on the marketplaces and other digital channels and adapt changes in the campaign material depending on local marketplace requirements
- Monitor daily performance of the marketplaces, including but not limited to sales, traffic, conversion rate, basket size, search optimization, fast moving & slow moving products; and follow up on relevant KPIs for each account
- Manage activation and merchandising of products for the marketplaces
- Help with input on product launches, product offerings, pricing and promotion tactics in local markets
- Order processing and invoice tracking
- Be the point of contact for customer service and logistics on local customer service and delivery issues
- Assure quality of new content and functionality for online marketplaces in India
- Monitor the marketplaces regularly to avoid any counterfeits being sold in parallel as we sell on these marketplaces, also keeping a check on any brand infringements of copyright infringements and report the same on discovering them
- Work together with the current team to strategize, plan, develop and grow the business for online marketplaces worldwide
WHO WE THINK YOU ARE
- You must have at least 2 years of experience in working with marketplace management tools