PLEASE NOTE: IT'S ALWAYS BEST TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL JEWELER TO GET SIZED
IF YOU HAVE A PRINTER
- Right-click on the image above and select ‘save image as.’
- Print the image at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
- Measure the grey bottom section — it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
- Cut out the sizing tool (the top section), and wrap the piece of paper around the desired finger.
- The number that aligns closest with the ‘read size here’ line will be your size (note: if you are in between two sizes, it is best to round up rather than down).
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PRINTER
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimeters. this will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard united states ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
RING SIZING CHART
|RING SIZE (US)||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|RING SIZE (UK & AUS)||F||H||J½||L½||N½||P½||R½||T½||V½||X½||Z1|
|RING SIZE (EUR)||44.2||46.8||49.3||51.9||54.4||57.0||59.5||62.1||64.6||67.2||69.7|
|RING SIZE (EAST ASIA)||4||7||9||11||14||16||18||20||23||25||27|